SentryLink reports may only be used for purposes consistent with the Fair
Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). These include:
- Employment screening (including household employees)
- Self checks
- Tenant screening
- Volunteer screening
- Insurance underwriting
- In connection with a business transaction and with the written permission of the
person being investigated
If you do not fit these criteria, we
recommend InfoTracer, a non-FCRA provider.
Create an account
Please make a strong password. Tips:
- Do not include your e-mail address, or part of it.
- Do not include words such as sentry or sentrylink.
- Do not include spaces, quote marks, or apostrophes.
- Long passwords are good.
We give you a clue if your password is strong enough -- keep typing until you see a green box
around your password, and the phrase "Very strong" appears.
at least 8 characters (longer is better!)
I certify that I have received and understood the Obligations of Users Under the FCRA
and will not use these reports in any illegal or discriminatory fashion.
Please note, our criminal background checks are comprehensive searches that may require
validation against court records. Most reports are instant, but others are not. You should be
prepared for the possibility of waiting a few business days for your results. If this is not
acceptable to you, you may wish to look at alternate vendors.