SentryLink reports may only be used for purposes consistent with the Fair
Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). These include:
- Employment screening (including household employees)
- Self checks
- Tenant screening
- Volunteer screening
- Insurance underwriting
- In connection with a business transaction and with the written permission of the
person being investigated
If you do not fit these criteria, we
recommend InfoTracer, a non-FCRA provider.
Create an account
Please make a strong password. Tips:
- Do not include your e-mail address, or part of it.
- Do not include words such as sentry or sentrylink.
- Do not include spaces, quote marks, or apostrophes.
- Long passwords are good.
We give you a clue if your password is strong enough -- keep typing until you see a green box
around your password, and the phrase "Strong" or "Very strong" appears.
at least 6 characters
I certify that I have received and understood the Obligations of Users Under the FCRA
and will not use these reports in any illegal or discriminatory fashion.